1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Can someone tell me what kind of chicks i have?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by carrielee765, Mar 28, 2016.

1. carrielee765

carrielee765 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 26, 2016
    They are white and gray with gray splashes of feathers and have feathers on their legs. The roo has more of a gray wash to his head.[​IMG]

2. carrielee765

Mar 26, 2016
    Here is another pic that may help
    [​IMG]

3. 0wen

0wen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2016
    Southwest Virginia
    Light Brahma maybe or a cross of one?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  4. FreedomFarm13

FreedomFarm13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2015
    Arkansas
    They look like Splash Marans to me, because of the feathered legs....maybe a cross, but their body type looks pretty darn close to the usual Marans bodies. If they're hatchery stock it would make a ton of sense. Not sure, but that's my best guess. Pretty birds!!

5. carrielee765

Mar 26, 2016
    Thanks. It doesn't make a difference now as I got home today and my bf sold them to someone since he didn't think I would mind and he made $40 off of them.... [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Let me tell you something.... I gave him a piece or two or three of my mind... I have a headache from being so furious at him.... I have since gotten somewhat over it but it is the principle of the fact he didn't ask......

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by