1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

can someone tell me who i am?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by mark3208, Aug 25, 2008.

1. mark3208

mark3208 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 22, 2008
    ohio
    any help i[​IMG]dentifying these breeds would be greatly appreciated[​IMG],thanks in advance.

2. lacymarie0526

lacymarie0526 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 18, 2008
    the black and white ones are barred rocks. the little reddish one in the lower right hand corner looks like a sex link. maybe gold or red. The all black ones look like australorps and not sure about the rest. Hope that helps!

3. chickenbaby

chickenbaby Out Of The Brooder

Jun 10, 2008
    Tooele, Utah
    Pretty sure the rooster on top is a brown leghorn (I have one identical). The roo in the 2nd pic I think is a Rhode Island Red. The black and white are Barred Rocks, Not sure bout the black, the red one in corner could also be a Rhode Island Red hen. Hope that helps

4. jossanne

jossanne Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2008
    Gila, New Mexico
    Is the red roo a buttercup? Look at his comb.

5. wclawrence

wclawrence Chillin' With My Peeps

The first rooster is not built like a Leghorn
    He is some kind of brown egg laying breed.

The red rooster looks more like a New Hampshire Red than a Rhode Island Red.

Both roosters could actually be crosses, though. They are pretty. I especially like the red rooster.

6. Vcomb

Vcomb Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2008
    South Dakota
    My Coop
    my votes for the roos are partridge rock and new hampshire red

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by