can someone translate this for me cuban spanish to english

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Dar, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    I have tired the online translators with no luck

thanks

ME DEMORÉ EN ENVIARLES CORREO PORQUE TENIA MUCHÍSIMO EXCESO DE TRABAJO, PERO YA TENGO POCO TRABAJO. ESTOY BIEN EXTRAÑÁNDOLOS MUCHOS. DIME SI VIENEN EN NOVIEMBRE PARA SACAR MIS VACACIONES.

2. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

ME DEMORÉ EN ENVIARLES CORREO PORQUE TENIA MUCHÍSIMO EXCESO DE TRABAJO, PERO YA TENGO POCO TRABAJO. ESTOY BIEN EXTRAÑÁNDOLOS MUCHOS. DIME SI VIENEN EN NOVIEMBRE PARA SACAR MIS VACACIONES.

My sending things in the mail has been delayed because I have way too much work. But I have just a little work. that's good. they were very surprised. it says if they come in november for taking my vacation.

that's leftover from highschool spanish, so it might not be perfect... but maybe it will tide you over until someone actually knows better.

3. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    lol thanks it kinda makes sense

4. michickenwrangler

michickenwrangler To Finish Is To Win

Jun 8, 2008
    NE Michigan
    Yup. A few spelling errors, but that's the gist of it.

5. MuranoFarms

MuranoFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Boyers, Pa
    Babblefish says: Delay in sending MAIL ME BECAUSE I HAD A LOT OF WORK OVER BUT I HAVE SOME WORK. WELL I'M greatly missed. TELL ME IF YOU COME IN NOVEMBER TO TAKE MY VACATION.

Of course I had to chose "Spanish" and Cuban is slightly different (I used to know how to swear in Cuban! See what living in Miami taught me? [​IMG]) but that's the basic gist of it.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  6. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Lol, Murano, I grew up in Key West and learned a lot of Cuban slang, most of which I cant repeat on here!

7. annaraven

annaraven Born this way

Apr 15, 2010
    SillyCon Valley

I'd translate it as:
    I'm delayed sending because of too much work, but now I'm not so busy. I'm good but missing them a lot(?) Tell me if they're coming in november so I can take my vacation.

Does that make any sense?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  8. fowler_chick

fowler_chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2009
    South Western Kansas
    ry running it through google translate

9. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Quote:I was delayed in sending them by mail because I had a lot of excess work, but I now have little work. I am fine, missing them/you all a lot. Tell me if they/you all are coming in November so I can put in for vacation.

Translating word for word is awfully hard to understand, you have to get the core concept of it. As my references? I still dream in Spanish, after some 36 years.

10. Ema

Ema Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2010
    N. Ontario CANADA
    I agree with previous poster, I grew up in Spain, translating word for word would be confusing, lol. And it says exactly wha tthe previous poster said!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by