Can we block staff members?

kyeschicks

Serama Chicken Enthusiast
14 Years
Nov 11, 2008
Texas
Title says it all...no members annoy me, just staff members and I guess that feature wont work for me if I can't lol

Would be nice to be able to rate moderators, this can prevent moderator's from abusing their powers.

Seriously? I mean, are you really being serious here or were you trying to make a joke? Abusing powers? We have an infraction system with named "no-no's" and their assigned points. If you do one of those, you are sent a rules reminder with the assigned points, and sometimes, even if a member deserves those accompanying points, they are given a custom warning with zero points, especially if we feel it was unintentional or it is a first offense. In using that system, it's nearly impossible for a moderator to "abuse power".
roll.png

So, if you get a warning, you give a moderator a bad rating, even if you really did break a rule and deserve the warning/rules reminder? Yeah, that's going to work really well.
hmm.png
As you can imagine, with over 100,000 members from all over the world, every type of person you can imagine, there are some who do feel they are always above the rules.

As to blocking the moderators, how would you feel if the moderators were blocking you when you wanted assistance on the forum? Of course, I think skitz was joking.
wink.png

Last edited:
I can see how this feature would be handy for those unable to hold their tongues...I only had one real event where it would have been useful...but those points are expired!!

lau.gif
tongue2.gif
gig.gif

Is there any way to see the moderators that are online?
Not in the same way that you used to be able to. You can see everyone that is online on the Home page but it isn't color coded. You can also see when we're online when you see one of our posts and it shows that we are online.

I tried doing that last night and that was negative. But I did block a certain member thats first name start with D and last name is R. So much better! LOVE this option! Now if only we had this option a long time ago!

Back
Top Bottom