Can we share information here about a good deal on materials?

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by tam4k9, Oct 24, 2013.

1. tam4k9

tam4k9 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 5, 2013
    I couldn't find the forums official rules, therefore I'm not going to name names here.
    I'm always the one who runs to help others and that's why I wanted to tell you about this....

......So I have been surfing the net feverishly trying to find a good deal on some sturdy wire mesh in green PVC coating & 72" tall. I came across a fella who has got some amazing prices on some superb quality wire mesh and in COLORS!
    (I'm not related to the guy or am I making a commission here.) I just wanted to pass along a good deal for folks who want, or are in the process of updating their runs, and wants quality material. After all, were here to help each other (being the reason I joined) and when I find a good deal I can't keep quiet! [​IMG]

His wire is mostly a higher gauge like 12-16.
    I want to really give it my all when I build my run so that my chickens are as safe as possible.
    Because if something happens to even one of my chickens, it will be my fault (and I don't even have my chickens yet and I already love them!)

The funny part about all this is I wanted green wire 72" but he was out of that color, & height and my hubby doesn't want anything other than green! Heck! It took me 2 yrs to talk him into letting me start a small flock!........... I had to share!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by