1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Can you get

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by exoticduckluvr, Sep 23, 2010.

1. exoticduckluvr

exoticduckluvr Songster

Jan 23, 2010
    Vancleave
    a black chick from Millie Fleur eggs. I have gotten 2 bad batches of eggs from the same person thanks to the P.O.'s 8 day delivery and non working tracking. First batch I had 2 hatch 1 day apart under 2 broodies in the same nest. The 2nd born died after a couple of days. The first turned out to be a beautiful little Roo. Well he needs a mate so I ordered more from the person. This time only 1 hatched and 1 pipped but died in shell in the incubator. Both are black so I am kind of upset. Should I be?? The person didn't respond to the comment about the black chick from his Millie eggs

2. TheMainException

TheMainException Songster

Jul 7, 2010
    Lebanon, PA
    If I were you, I would stop working with this person, things don't seem quite right.

3. exoticduckluvr

exoticduckluvr Songster

Jan 23, 2010
    Vancleave
    here is a pic I took just a minute ago at 2 days old. It is with my 3, 6 day old Araucana chicks
    [​IMG]
    Here is Dudley from the first batch of eggs. He is so handsome. Need to new pics of him
    [​IMG]
    This is what he looked like the day he was born That's why I am wondering what's with a black chick this time. I used my Black Araucana for the eggs with him. I used a incubator with the new chick
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by