Can you get

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by exoticduckluvr, Sep 23, 2010.

1. exoticduckluvr

exoticduckluvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2010
    Vancleave
    a black chick from Millie Fleur eggs. I have gotten 2 bad batches of eggs from the same person thanks to the P.O.'s 8 day delivery and non working tracking. First batch I had 2 hatch 1 day apart under 2 broodies in the same nest. The 2nd born died after a couple of days. The first turned out to be a beautiful little Roo. Well he needs a mate so I ordered more from the person. This time only 1 hatched and 1 pipped but died in shell in the incubator. Both are black so I am kind of upset. Should I be?? The person didn't respond to the comment about the black chick from his Millie eggs

2. TheMainException

TheMainException Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2010
    Lebanon, PA
    If I were you, I would stop working with this person, things don't seem quite right.

3. exoticduckluvr

exoticduckluvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2010
    Vancleave
    here is a pic I took just a minute ago at 2 days old. It is with my 3, 6 day old Araucana chicks
    [​IMG]
    Here is Dudley from the first batch of eggs. He is so handsome. Need to new pics of him
    [​IMG]
    This is what he looked like the day he was born That's why I am wondering what's with a black chick this time. I used my Black Araucana for the eggs with him. I used a incubator with the new chick
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by