1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Can You Guess Our Breeds--My How We've Grown!

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by drdoolittle, Apr 24, 2016.

1. drdoolittle

drdoolittle Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2010
    NE Indiana
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My chicks are now 3 weeks old! They've already changed dramatically. Can you guess their breeds, or have you already guessed correctly? In any case, it's so much fun to see them grow and change! I am posting their original photos followed by their current ones.[​IMG]

Some of these don't quite match up because I couldn't remember who was who, LOL

2. Alexandra33

Alexandra33 Chillin' With My Peeps

I can't tell you exactly what you have with regards to a few of them, but I do see a few breeds I recognize. Pretty sure you have several color varieties of Cochin, Golden Campines in the 6th picture, an Egyptian Fayoumi in front in the 2nd picture, and Polish in the 4th picture. They're LOVELY babies! [​IMG]

~Alex

3. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 Queen of the Coop Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
    I see a few Polish, Cochins, one Barred Rock, maybe Easter Egger (but they have feathered legs so....).

4. drdoolittle

drdoolittle Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2010
    NE Indiana
    Thank you! I'm pretty excited about the cochins! I love all of them though!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by