Can you help me name this video? Funny chicken behavior

Ann With A Plan

Songster
Jun 23, 2020
N. Carolina
I put together 2 videos of Chubby Cheeks, the littlest chicken (the cross-beak that's the same age as the oldest group).
She will walk right over anyone (chicken or human) to get where she wants to go, including the feeder. She even pushes her way between several of them to snuggle when roosting.
The funniest part is at the end of the 2nd half of the video, that was almost comical. It makes me laugh every time I watch it.

What should I give as a title? I have it unlisted right now.

Thanks,
Ann

🤣🤣🤣How do you get anything done?? OMG, I just couldn't! I'd be pissing myself laughing all day!🤣🤣🤣 I don't have a video title suggestion for you, but I think Chubby Cheeks needs a name change to Little Miss Sassafras!! 💜
Hi. Well, as it turned out she passed away several months ago. We buried her at the back of the yard. I was away for a month and got back a week ago. My daughter and neighbor filled in. Dude, the rooster, attacked my neighbor, more than once. My daughter and husband turned him into chicken soup that weekend and my grandkids helped and learned how to process one. 😯

Back
Top Bottom