Can you help us find my little cousin

wolftracks

Spam Hunter
12 Years
Nov 6, 2009
Modesto
Tomorrow night "America's Most Wanted" will be airing a story about my cousin Blayne and his search for his little boy Landon. His mother took him 4 years ago and Blayne has been trying to find him and get him back. mom is a real wack job. Not just saying that, because I think kids need their mothers, but she really is a piece of work, Her and HER mother! Con artists!

Anyway there's a Fb event page for this through America's Most Wanted
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...&id=222198711196806#!/events/222198711196806/

If some of you could please share this on FB or through email or whatever, out family would be so greatful.

Blyane and his girlfriend have the cutiest little baby boy and it would be so awesome if Landon got to meet his baby brother. I have a hard time asking for help and i cry every time we work on something to get him back, we just need him and his daddy misses him so much.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I hope they find him..
fl.gif

This is from my cousin's FB page 21 hrs ago

Just did a follow up story in my son Landon with channell 13. They are going to air it tonight at 11 pm. John Walsh is in town this week filming for AMW. He was intreviewed in regards to my sons case. He says he will profile Landons story on his show in the next 2 weeks. Please check out the story and ktnv. Com. And pass along the sory. I hope this brings some leads and helps me get my son back

This was 4 hours ago

Just got a call from AMW. Landons story will air this friday night on the Lifetime network at 9pm eastern 6pacific. They also said they have added Victoria to the fugative list. They have also put Landons story on their facebook page. Please, everyone, check this out. Thanks.

I can't believe how fast they are doing this for Blayne. i really hope this helps. Just don't know why his ex MIL wasn't added to the most wanted list.

Meant to add that it would be nice if you joined the America's Most Wanted page while you're there and join so it can be added to your own FB page. With the show being moved up a week time is of the essence.

Thank you Kim, I joined the group and will watch it tomorrow night.

I'm sorry this happened to your family. You are having a very tragic time right now and I'm praying your life gets so much better and happier girl!
hugs.gif

Thank you Kim, I joined the group and will watch it tomorrow night.

I'm sorry this happened to your family. You are having a very tragic time right now and I'm praying your life gets so much better and happier girl!
hugs.gif

Thanks Sheryl.... I just hope this helps.

Just a note....The mom may have taken him to Mexico. If anyone knows people there, please pass this along to them. The farther it's spread the better.

I'm really hopefully about this show. Year ago, they did a story on one of my other cousins who was murdered. The demon that killed him had run to Mexico with his girlfriend and they finally caught him, although she skated through the whole thing and heer and Oprah even made jokes. That was a real touching moment while we were all watching.

Anyway, I really hope I can help get lots of people to spread the link and help him find his son. Man that would be an awesome way to start the New Year.

Back
Top Bottom