Can you help us reach 2,012 facebook friends!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by BookWorm243, Jan 9, 2012.

1. BookWorm243

BookWorm243 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2010
    Franklin, NC
    Ya, I know it's a little silly [​IMG] but hey we are in 2012 and Macon County Animal Control would love to have 2,012 facebook friends!!!! Can you help us reach that goal??? We only need 12 more friends [​IMG]

Here is the link [​IMG]
    http://www.facebook.com/mcacnc

Thank You!!!!!!

2. mrslb333

mrslb333 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Sent you a request [​IMG]

3. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Sent a request!

4. BookWorm243

Oct 13, 2010
    Franklin, NC
    Thank you so much!! We were able to not only reach 2,012 facebook friends but 2,014!!!! Lets keep at it!!! With each and every friend we can help homeless pets find forever homes!!

Again Thank You!!!!

5. OnceAroundTheBlock

OnceAroundTheBlock Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2011
    Western North Carolina
    What a nice surprise to read this post from my hometown "homies".....lol. I have adopted from you in the past and also donated a large dog crate and bags of food before.

Thank you all for the wonderful job you do, we are so lucky to have you all here in Macon County! I need to stop by with some more food since it's been awhile.....[​IMG]

6. BookWorm243

Oct 13, 2010
    Franklin, NC
    Thank you so much for adopting and also donating to animal control as well!!! [​IMG]That is such a wonderful thing for you to do! I am a volunteer and foster parent for Animal Control. And it is always great to have the extra help!

Who did you get to adopt from Animal Control? [​IMG] Food is always appreciated!!

Thank You So Much!
    Quote:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  7. OnceAroundTheBlock

OnceAroundTheBlock Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2011
    Western North Carolina
    I'm so sorry, I really goofed! I must have had a brain fart or something because I was thinking about the MC Humane Society instead. I still will bring by some dog and cat food sometime soon to donate to help you out a little.

I am glad to say that my granddaughter got a new puppy from your place this weekend though. She is now the proud and loving owner of Jasper....[​IMG]

8. BookWorm243

Oct 13, 2010
    Franklin, NC
    That's Okay!!! Many get the two mixed up :D Jasper is adorable, Congrats to her!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by