Can you please vote for my Kitten?

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Angelic Vampyre, May 25, 2010.

1. Angelic Vampyre

Angelic Vampyre Songster

Aug 24, 2009
    I was wondering if you guys can help me and vote for my Kitten?

http://www.whiskas.com.au/CatProfile.aspx?id=59362

She needs all the votes she can get if she wants to be the face of Whiskas. The reason I want her to be the face is for years Whiskas always uses pure breed cats for their advertising. But my little girl was found under a bush dumped on swamp lands by some stupid person. I dragged her out and tried to find her a home but she decided she would rather live with me and all my animals so she stayed.

It would be nice to see a cat from humble beginings become the face of a national brand (and the $10,000 will help me with my animal resuce).

So please go and vote. you can vote once a day and she really needs all the votes she can get!

2. my3chickens

my3chickens Songster

Apr 24, 2010
    Maryland
    I voted for Miss Kitty!! Anyone who is kind enough to rescue an abandoned animal gets my vote!! Best of Luck.

3. Angelic Vampyre

Angelic Vampyre Songster

Aug 24, 2009
    Thanks. I run my Bird Shelter out of my back pocket so if Miss Kitty can help me improve and increase what I can do for birds then I hope it works.

4. my3chickens

my3chickens Songster

Apr 24, 2010
    Maryland
    I used to volunteer for Wildlife Rescue, I know how much time, effort, and $$ goes into the work you do, you should be commended........

5. reveriereptile

reveriereptile Songster

Mar 17, 2008
    Northern NY
    I gave her a vote. She is a very pretty kitten.

6. Angelic Vampyre

Angelic Vampyre Songster

Aug 24, 2009
    Thanks guys. It feels strange asking people to vote for her so that I can win some money but as the same time I figure someone has to win it and why not me, I would put it towards upgrading my chicken area and also upgrading my adoption area. New cages and feeders and a better Quarantine station for those new birds coming in. I also need another large avairy for bigger birds so that is could help do that.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by