Can you put doves and cockatiels together?

poultryhaven

Addicted to Seramas!
12 Years
Jan 19, 2009
Ocala, FL
I was worried about the doves getting picked on by the cockatiels. The cage measures about 3 foot tall by 2 foot wide and 2 1/2 feet deep.

Ok jw cause i got offered a couple pairs but was worried about all of them together. I would have 4 cockatiels, 1 Parakeet and some doves together. What about in a big aviary?

At my work (i work at a zoo) We have cockatiels,conures,african grays ,parakeets,diomand doves and ring neck doves all together but there ae in a good sized aviary .

In a cage your size it would be to small for all of them but if you could get a good sized aviary together that would work

In that sized cage with all the birds there water would get yucky fast and they would poop all over eachother

Hello, I breed my cockatiels and doves together and have been doing this for years. I have never had a bit of trouble with having them all together like this. I have also bred my finches in with my cockatiels as well.

I was just looking at the size of the cage..... I is just right for one pair of breeding cockatiels. I did not catch the size of cage and had assumed that you had a large aviary. NO i would not put any more then just one pair of cockatiels in that size cage.

Back
Top Bottom