Can you tell me what color these guys are?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by AliciaM, Dec 14, 2010.

1. AliciaM

AliciaM Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    This is Scotch.. He came from butterscotch parents. Born last spring.

[​IMG]

This is Quakers and Scotch. I was told Quackers was a snowy. Is he? He was realy scruffy and malnourished when I got him. Quakers is on the top. Scotch on bottom. I always told them apart by the scalloping on the back. Quakers has more.
    [​IMG]

Quakers, Scotch and Daisy. Scotch and Daisy are siblings from the same hatch.
    [​IMG]

And one of Daisy. She is a butterscotch? Im wondering what color babies I would get with these three. My other 2 ducks are pieds.
    [​IMG]

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I'm far from being an expert on calls, but I think they all look like butters. But this will give you a bump so someone more familiar with them can see it [​IMG] They are very pretty, if they weren't so dang loud I'd probably get some [​IMG]

3. linda_zeagler31002

linda_zeagler31002 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2010
    Adrian, Georgia
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=5289559#p5289559 This is the new Bantam Call Duck Official Page, and thread that Bob has started, there are some national call winners posting on this thread, you might want to move this to there and you will get all the feedback you can probally reply too [​IMG], oh, I have calls, and want to say, yours are extremly beautiful, they are gorgeous!!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by