After doing my morning walk through checking on all my coop's I collected my mail and some grape's from my vine's to eat while I watch a movie. I never sit and relax during the day but decided to today. I dropped some grape's and my two dog's that lick my shoe's got into a fight over them. Upon breaking the fight up I got bit on my left arm. The dog's are pitt bull and blue heeler mix. It happened at 10:00 this morning. I didn't go to the emergency room but now I realize that was a mistake. Everytime I move a finger or muscle the wound's start to bleed. It's almost 12 hour's since it happened. After putting all my chicken's to bed tonight and returning to the house I walked down my hallway and I have a pull cord to turn off the light and there was a bee on the cord and I got stung on my right thumb and I,m allergic. I have no feeling in either hand. WHAT NEXT??????