Canadian Geese in washington or oregon or in BC, Canada

redswanwest

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 26, 2014
Hi, I'm a new member and raise a selection of poultry. I am looking for Canadian Honkers, also called Canada goose or Canadian geese. Prefer them to be located in the above states. I will pick-up. I can pay cash or trade. I raise Blue India peacocks, Indian runner ( multiple colors) and Muskovy ducks, Royal palm turkeys, Red golden pheasants, and Ring neck pheasants. I also have access to other birds for trade. We have a 10 acre farm and also raise Scottish highland cows and Finnsheep (also known as Finn landrace).. Also raise New Zealand and Rex rabbits We mostly garden and try to be self sufficient and produce all our meat and most food we eat. We live in central western Washington state. We are also looking for exotic species of pheasant and California quail at reasonable prices. thanks.
wee.gif

images

Welcome to BYC!

Drumstick Diva X2. If you are here in the states, it IS illegal to keep any native species of wildlife without proper licensing. You can be fined heavily. So I would look into this before you start with the geese. Same with any species of quail that are native to this country.

But I wish you luck in all your poultry adventures and welcome you to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom