CANADIAN HATCHING EGGS

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Jessorr2, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Jessorr2

Jessorr2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2014
    Alberta Canada
    I'M LOOKING FOR CANADIAN HATCHING EGGS TO BE SHIPPED TO ME!
    TO HARD TO BRING THEM ACROSS THE BORDER.

i'm specifically looking for serama's and lavender orpingtons, and exchequer leghorns, but i'm interested to see what's out there. Even Barnyard mix I'm interested in
    Let me know if you canadians are out there and what you have!
    Jessica
    Windy Rafters Farms
    Alberta Canada

2. tmcc888

tmcc888 New Egg

Mar 16, 2015
    Have you had any luck finding any? I am in Ontario. I breed Ameraucanas and EE's. Looking to add new genetics to my flock but seems there are very few Canadians on here. Once my girls start laying more consistently I can send you some. I would charge $25 plus shipping per doz. And if you hear of anyone else selling eggs (Bantam cochins, RIR's or Wheaten Ameraucanas) could you let me know? This forum wont let me post an ad for some reason and I guess its against the rules on their facebook page.

3. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
  4. Jessorr2

Jun 2, 2014
    Alberta Canada
    I wish you were near me as well !! I would LOVE to have some lavendar orpingtons to hatch - I've ordered hatching eggs to the border from the US then gone and picked them up but its a lot of hassle and trying to time it to drive down and get tgem back across in a timely fashion and I've had some really good hatches and some super crappy ones now where I get 1 or none after paying for my eggs !

5. Jessorr2

Jun 2, 2014
    Alberta Canada
    I wish you were near me as well !! I would LOVE to have some lavendar orpingtons to hatch - I've ordered hatching eggs to the border from the US then gone and picked them up but its a lot of hassle and trying to time it to drive down and get tgem back across in a timely fashion and I've had some really good hatches and some super crappy ones now where I get 1 or none after paying for my eggs ! And sorry I don't think I understand this 20 post rule...???? What's the purpose of having to have 20 comments before you can post a thread?

6. Jessorr2

Jun 2, 2014
    Alberta Canada
    I found someone local here that has jersey Giants and ameracaunas bought some of those

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by