Canadian phsycho

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Billy-jean, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy-jean

Billy-jean Songster

Jun 13, 2011
    Did anyone on this forum happen to catch the disgusting story of the montreal killer Luka Rocco? who killed that Asian exchange student last week..here in Montreal? Well they found and arrested him this am in Berlin,thank goodness. This guy,Luka,did this horrific killing last monday,2 streets over from my oldest son!!!!! I have been a ball of nerves,,as he got away and fled for 1 week. Very disturbing to say the least,, :(( But they caught him. had to vent...[​IMG]

2. thaiturkey

thaiturkey Songster

Feb 22, 2010
    Thailand
    Alleged killer at the moment. Be careful.

Yes, I'm glad that he's been caught so soon. That was a rather nasty killing.

3. Yeah, I read about some of the details of his crime and other ones (the animal killings were quite bad, and I can't post what he did with those as this is a family forum.) and this guy is one disturbed and dangerous individual. Apparently this week he met a man in france and stayed at his place for two days... I bet that guy is feeling like he cheated death.

4. skeeter03

skeeter03 Songster

Jun 23, 2009
    Vernon
    he posted a video of the murder on some website (its been since removed) so I dont think there is to much doubt in anyones minds that he did it least of all the authorities

5. Billy-jean

Billy-jean Songster

Jun 13, 2011
    Absolutely he did it,,he gave himself up today. Also,,he posted a video last night of himself talking to his "fans" and bragging,,this is the latest news tonight,,,so sick,,and I'm so glad he's finally been found. This is a great example of beauty is in the eye of the beholder..he's a monster..scary.
    and yes,,imagine that man he spent 2 nights with!!! He must be in a slight state of shock to say the least..
    ***sigh*** when something so global ,and so terrible happens this close to where you live,it really sends shivers down the spine. 2 seconds away from my son's apartment,and 20 mins away from us.

6. Billy-jean

Billy-jean Songster

Jun 13, 2011
    Unfortunately,,there is still remaining video's of the killing on the web :(( I think the authorities has lost control of that,,there were over 455,000 views on one site alone...who can stomach that?? I don't understand? :((

7. thaiturkey

thaiturkey Songster

Feb 22, 2010
    Thailand

Well, according to CNN, he was arrested after being recognised in an internet cafe.

My advice was probably academic but it's best not to call him a killer until he's convicted of the offence.

8. We don't have to always be P.C.

9. I don't know.... when someone is seen on video killing his boyfriend, I think its safe to call that person a killer. [​IMG]

10. thaiturkey

thaiturkey Songster

Feb 22, 2010
    Thailand
    Hell's bells, chaps, let's not make an issue out of it!

Quebec, if you read the various blogs and other websites, seems to have a tendency towards leniency in sentencing killers. International interest in this case may result in something tougher for this guy but I know of a case where someone served less than half a sentence of only five years for a very nasty killing. He pleaded guilty to manslaughter because he was a nut case and a murder charge may not have succeeded. Half way through the sentence he was deemed sane again (a psychopath!) and released. He has since been pardoned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: