Canadian request

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by PoultryParadise, Dec 2, 2010.

1. PoultryParadise

PoultryParadise Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2010
    Not sure if it has been asked before, and I understand if this request can not be met. You are busy after all and I truly appreciate your site either way.
    Request: A Canadian buy/sell forum. Perhaps Canadians are afraid of your egg/chick/chicken selling forum because they know other Canadians don't bother much looking through them, scince it can be a real head-ache shipping to Canada and all the sellers currently posting are from the states.
    Just a though from a Canadian.
    Thanks for the great site

2. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    Quote:We have asked for this before...

3. PoultryParadise

Nov 30, 2010
    I had a feeling there may have been a request before. Was there ever a responce?

4. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    Quote:along lines of "Just post in the auction forums"...

5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

We've received the request before and have added it to our list of ideas to consider.

In the interim you can use the BYC Search Tool and limit the search by Canada and by section of the specific BSA section of the site. I just did it and pulled up some listings in Canada. [​IMG]

6. PoultryParadise

Nov 30, 2010
    Quote:Thanks, I tried and it works. There are no for sale posting up right now in Canada in the poultry, just a mini pincher and LOTS of want ads. I'll keep checking though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by