1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Canadian Traders POST HERE!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Tikkajazz94, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Tikkajazz94

Tikkajazz94 Chillin' With My Peeps

here is Where Canadians can Post Freely their posts.

I have RIR hens for sale or trade, buy them get a rooster FREE!!! (If not what the Rooster then It shall go into the freezer! or somebody else!)

2. patandchickens

patandchickens Flock Mistress

Apr 20, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Buff Chantecler trio for sale, not quite 1 yr old (hatched last May 1). Healthy friendly chickens; the pullets are both laying something like every other day or 2 out of 3 days.

I'm north of Uxbridge, ON.

PM me if interested,

Pat

3. Chicnsrthebest

Chicnsrthebest Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2008
    I have a beautiful Belgian D'anvers quail Bantam Rooster and two hens that I'd like to trade for a Buff Orpington or a Maran hen.
    One is a White Laced Red Cornish Bantam hen, and the other is a Dark Cornish Bantam hen.

The little rooster is fiesty and protective with others, but I've made quite a little pet out of him and he allows me to carry him around, pet him and feed him by hand, and he's very docile with me.

Actually, all three of them will eat out of my hand, they are quite spoiled.
    They are all 2008 hatch.

I have pics if anyone is interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by