Canadians

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by crazy4chicsinBC, Dec 29, 2007.

1. crazy4chicsinBC

crazy4chicsinBC Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2007
    Abbotsford, B.C.
    So I have seen a few canadians on here, just wondering how many and from where
    I'm Kim living in Abbotsford,BC originally from Brantford,ontario

2. Dodgegal79

Dodgegal79 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 1, 2007
    Princeton BC Canada
    Hi Kim, I'm Margaret in Aldergrove bc.

3. miss_thenorth

miss_thenorth Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2007
    SW Ont, Canada
    Hi, I'm just outside of a small town called Merlin, Ontario. An hour from windsor, and an hour from London. I've owned laying hens for four months, horses for 7 months, dogs and cats all my life, soon I will have meat rabbits, and in the spring some pigs and meat chickens will join our happy home!!! Oh yeah --I have a tarantula who is looking for a new home.I have lived in sw Ont for all but 7 years of my life--those 7 spent up north by Timmins.. Glad I have this farm, but I sure do Miss the North!!!!!

4. crazy4chicsinBC

Nov 22, 2007
    Abbotsford, B.C.
    Quote:I know Merlin...I lived in Wallaceburg for many years

5. Dodgegal79

Dodgegal79 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 1, 2007
    Princeton BC Canada
    yes i miss the north country. i have place in Princeton bc, its not very far north but the weather is the same, none of this mud and rain all winter. I love getting snow.

6. mamaboyd

mamaboyd Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2007
    Kendal.Ontario,Canada
    I'm from Kendal, Ontario, 20 mins from Bowmanville/Oshawa and 1 1/2 hrs from Toronto.

7. kstaven

kstaven Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    BC, Washington Border
    Lots of us here. There are over 100 listed on page two of this section. I'm in the Kootenay/Boundary right by the US border.

www.wildthingorganics.com

8. 2468Chickensrgr8

2468Chickensrgr8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    Ontario
    Hello from just outside of Guelph Ontario....Moffat.....originally from Penticton B.C.
    I have 3 hens from Mirabel Quebec (in laws) and 3 from Elmira Ontario.....Hoping for more in the spring.....Wondering if my father is golfing in Oyoosyoo's B.C????? In the Valley....he lives on a Mountain top....which is beautiful ! and snow covered....you can see for miles......we have snow here but nothing to write home about....expecting some more tonight which makes the kids happy ! take care and Happy New Year !

9. miss_thenorth

miss_thenorth Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2007
    SW Ont, Canada
    crazy4chicsinBC--I grew up in Wallaceburg--my folks still live there!!

10. crazy4chicsinBC

Nov 22, 2007
    Abbotsford, B.C.
    Quote:I'm wondering if we know each other or the same people? My son and daughter in law and grandkids are still there. I lived there for many years

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by