1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Canandaigua NY - 6 Mixed Pet Roosters

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by fivelittlechicks, Oct 21, 2009.

1. fivelittlechicks

fivelittlechicks Out Of The Brooder

May 13, 2009
    New York
    PICK UP - LOCAL SALES ONLY!
    These are Pets!
    Please DO NOT EAT!

My children would be horrified. My coupe family is not doing well with 7 roosters. These are all pets, and need good homes. They were all born here. Their dad is Australourpe. Glitter and Nomad are both half Giant Black breed. Also there is not a pic of Nomad here but he looks just like Glitter. They are also a larger breed. Gypsy and Gizmo are half Barred Rock. Prince and possibly Skittle are Rhode Island Reds. Were not sure if one of our hens is speckled sussex. But she may be the mom to Skittle.

Glitter is the oldest, born May 29 and the rest were born first 2 weeks of June. All are crowing handsomely!

Rocky our Dad of the group is Australorpe and has beautiful iridescent plumage - reds, green, blue, black, with a hint of purple.

We love them and want the best for them. They are all gentle enough to hold because they were hand raised and played with by myself and my three children.

Please contact me if you would like to add to your flock, start one or you know someone that would.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by