candled couturnix eggs

Discussion in 'Quail' started by DPC poultry, Jan 6, 2011.

1. DPC poultry

DPC poultry Songster

Dec 18, 2010
    Mt. washington Ky
    I candled a few eggs that I purchased from Robo and all is looking well![​IMG] I was very impressed that he sent me 6 extra eggs![​IMG] i cant wait until January 15! that is the hatch date.

2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    That is great! [​IMG]

Today is the 6th - Did any hatch? [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Robo

Robo Songster

Jul 15, 2010
    Knoxville,TN
    I hope they hatch, I had 3 hatch today, and the other 40 developed exept for 4 of them. The reason only 3 hatched is because my incubator is messed up.[​IMG]

4. Buttercup Chillin

Buttercup Chillin Songster

Oct 27, 2008
    SouthEast TX
    Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

That is great! [​IMG]

Today is the 6th - Did any hatch? [​IMG] [​IMG]

Waiting with bated breath, hugh. I am sure the camera is charging and on the ready for the 15th.

I'll be waiting too, mine are already starting their ugly stage. Looking like a bunch of wet Tootsie Pops that were rolled in feathers and are up on stilt legs. Oh, with little heads that eat constantly. The never ending munch machines. They aren't that cute anymore. [​IMG] But I know they feather out and start looking real pretty.​

5. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Robo, are you using a LG? [​IMG] I hate the "Teen" stage in chicks - they just look so..so.. so ugly...... [​IMG]

6. Buttercup Chillin

Buttercup Chillin Songster

Oct 27, 2008
    SouthEast TX
    Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Robo, are you using a LG? [​IMG] I hate the "Teen" stage in chicks - they just look so..so.. so ugly...... [​IMG]

What teen's, they are 7 days old. and they are starting to look so.... sooo yyoooo [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  7. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Quote:What teen's, they are 7 days old. and they are starting to look so.... sooo yyoooo [​IMG]

Oh...I was talking about like 1 month or so!! [​IMG]

8. Robo

Robo Songster

Jul 15, 2010
    Knoxville,TN
    Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Yes, but not for long. I am ging to build a redneck sportsman. I sure hope it works out good cause I sure can't get a sportsman, and I have had it with those bulky ice chests.​

9. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Quote:Yes, but not for long. I am ging to build a redneck sportsman. I sure hope it works out good cause I sure can't get a sportsman, and I have had it with those bulky ice chests.

[​IMG] Good for you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by