CANDLED TODAY ON DAY 14...WOOO HOOO!!! (PIC)

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Lyz, May 7, 2009.

1. Lyz

Lyz Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2009
    Ashtabula, Ohio
    I JUST CANDLED SOME OF MY EGGS .... TODAY IS DAY 14....CANNOT WAIT......DUE ON THE 14 OR SO.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  2. selinagil

selinagil Chillin' With My Peeps

YAY!!!! I also want to say that your homemade egg turner is so neato!!!!! I love that it's from plastic Easter eggs---How inventive! [​IMG]

3. wanda047

wanda047 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    Hardy, Arkansas
    OMG.. I too love the egg turner! I've gotta make one of those. I bet you could use those large plastic Easter eggs for turning turkey eggs too! Gotta book mark your page and show that to my hubby!

Congrats on the candled eggs! Looks like you're gonna have babies!

4. Garden Gal

Garden Gal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2009
    Virginia
    Really cool egg turner! If I had seen this before ordering an auto one, I would have made it! Great idea!

5. Lyz

Lyz Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2009
    Ashtabula, Ohio
    THANKS EVERYONE....MY TURNER WAS BECAUSE THE STORE ONES WERE SO EXPENSIVE AND I HAVE TWO BATORS FULL OF EGGS RIGHT NOW...SO I LOOKED AT THE STORE ONES AND MADE MY OWN...YES THE LARGE EGGS WORK FOR TURKEY EGGS...AND THE SMALL ONES WORK FOR QUAIL AND PHEASANT...GOOD LUCK WITH HATCHING... [​IMG]

6. melissaowens

melissaowens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2009
    andalusia alabama
    i LOVE the egg turner, good idea, and a good way to make the easter eggs useful all the time. awesome!

hmm, i think walmart still has them on sale! i may go buy me some and make one since i just got a bator for 20.00 but no turner in it.

Last edited: May 8, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by