Candled Trader Joes Egg Help Plzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by [email protected], Oct 11, 2011.

1. leghornlover@123

[email protected] Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2011
    Santa Fe, Nm
    Posting an update I think they are growing when i candle then i can see the yolk and it appears to be moving but is it cuz a pick the egg up these are from trader joes. And this weekend i am leaving the house for three days what about my eggs its a 3 hour drive oh god please help what do i do?Do i take them or leave them i have been manuelly turning them?!

2. stephanie1992

stephanie1992 Chillin' With My Peeps

any veins?

3. Louisianahomegrown

Louisianahomegrown Out Of The Brooder

Jul 25, 2011
    Can't you find someone to turn them for you? [​IMG]

4. leghornlover@123

Oct 8, 2011
    Santa Fe, Nm
  5. leghornlover@123

Oct 8, 2011
    Santa Fe, Nm
    Well know my mom is in dc for that weekend soshe cant and no one else knows should i leave them there and not turn them fro about three days

6. stephanie1992

stephanie1992 Chillin' With My Peeps

[email protected] :

Well know my mom is in dc for that weekend soshe cant and no one else knows should i leave them there and not turn them fro about three days

i left mine unturned for 4 days cuz i had to leave for thos days and no one was home that understood how to turn eggs. so when i got home i candled them and turned them very slowly, and there doing fine, going on lockdown wed.​

7. leghornlover@123

Oct 8, 2011
    Santa Fe, Nm
    Did you see my candeling picture is it growing? This is day 3 of incubation

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  8. Impress

Impress Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    Gray, TN
    Nope, you can see those, we can't. You have enough posts to upload here, go to the upload tab up there ^^^^^^^ and upload your photo, then copy the IMG script that is on the bottom under the picture and paste that in here in a post.

9. heatherkh

heatherkh Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2011
    Clackamas, Oregon
    Do you even have the eggs in an incubator? In another thread, I read you talking about putting the eggs in your locker at school with a hot water bottle. And keeping this a secret from your parents by carrying the egg around in your closet.

No offense, but if you are for real (not a troll) it doesn't sound to me like you're ready for the responsibility.

10. leghornlover@123

Oct 8, 2011
    Santa Fe, Nm
    [​IMG]

Ok this is day 3 im new to this are they growing and heathrkh thanks for metioning that the picture up there i sent to my mom and she was not to pleased but excepted it so its not a big secrect though but i still need to take it to my neighbor and i think i might have to do that thing with the locker but idk my mom might pick it up if it hatches

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by