Candled Trader Joes Egg Help Plzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!

leghornlover@123

Chirping
8 Years
Oct 8, 2011
Santa Fe, Nm
Posting an update I think they are growing when i candle then i can see the yolk and it appears to be moving but is it cuz a pick the egg up these are from trader joes. And this weekend i am leaving the house for three days what about my eggs its a 3 hour drive oh god please help what do i do?Do i take them or leave them i have been manuelly turning them?!

Can't you find someone to turn them for you?
roll.png

leghornlover@123 :

Well know my mom is in dc for that weekend soshe cant and no one else knows should i leave them there and not turn them fro about three days

i left mine unturned for 4 days cuz i had to leave for thos days and no one was home that understood how to turn eggs. so when i got home i candled them and turned them very slowly, and there doing fine, going on lockdown wed.​

Nope, you can see those, we can't. You have enough posts to upload here, go to the upload tab up there ^^^^^^^ and upload your photo, then copy the IMG script that is on the bottom under the picture and paste that in here in a post.

Do you even have the eggs in an incubator? In another thread, I read you talking about putting the eggs in your locker at school with a hot water bottle. And keeping this a secret from your parents by carrying the egg around in your closet.

No offense, but if you are for real (not a troll) it doesn't sound to me like you're ready for the responsibility.

108793_eggs4.jpg

Ok this is day 3 im new to this are they growing and heathrkh thanks for metioning that the picture up there i sent to my mom and she was not to pleased but excepted it so its not a big secrect though but i still need to take it to my neighbor and i think i might have to do that thing with the locker but idk my mom might pick it up if it hatches

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom