hugitnotnugget

Songster
6 Years
Feb 14, 2016
Upstate NY
So I found my girl laying on about five eggs and if the fertile I don’t really want to get rid of them all of them have kind of a darkness to him compared to the non-fertile egg that I got fresh. But this one egg I have a picture of has a kind of dark shadow in it that was moving around in the that side of the egg. Is this an embryo? Thank you for any knowledge and advice!

Attachments

• 5CBCDAFB-8C32-4330-A308-1D197CD0654D.jpeg
    5CBCDAFB-8C32-4330-A308-1D197CD0654D.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 7F55F726-1293-4431-8292-90ECB7B8C59A.jpeg
    7F55F726-1293-4431-8292-90ECB7B8C59A.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 20
So I found my girl laying on about five eggs and if the fertile I don’t really want to get rid of them all of them have kind of a darkness to him compared to the non-fertile egg that I got fresh. But this one egg I have a picture of has a kind of dark shadow in it that was moving around in the that side of the egg. Is this an embryo? Thank you for any knowledge and advice!
How many days has she been sitting on them for?
It diesnt look fertile to me...unless it's early on in incubation.

At three days, you have an inch-wide spider of veins with a heartbeat in the middle, no real movement or darkness. You don't get a dark spot from the developing eye until day five or so. What colour is the egg? It doesn't look like it's doing much to me, but a dark egg wouldn't be showing.

At three days, you have an inch-wide spider of veins with a heartbeat in the middle, no real movement or darkness. You don't get a dark spot from the developing eye until day five or so. What colour is the egg? It doesn't look like it's doing much to me, but a dark egg wouldn't be showing.
Yeah, in light eggs it is easy to see.
But to the inexperienced candler or in dark eggs it's just difficult to make out.

We have veins!!! In that picture of the egg I posted! The rest have a darker shadow and looks like an air sac but no veins... is it normal to have an air sac around day 6 with no veins?

Back
Top Bottom