Candlewood Suites Rocky Mountain Chickenstock

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by thebirdguy, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebirdguy

thebirdguy Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2010
    Idaho Falls
    We will be holding the first annual Rocky Mountain Chickenstock in Idaho Falls on Saturday May 5th, 2012. Event will be held at the Bonneville County Fairgrounds from 11 am to 4 pm. A raffle for some really awesome prizes will be held with the drawing at 3 pm. Admittance is free to the event.

Candlewood Suites has graciously donated several Suites to the event. Here's a link to the suite details...
    http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/candlewood/hotels/us/en/idaho-falls/idapd/hoteldetail/hotel-room-rates

Regular price on these Suites is $99 per night.. Get yours for 1/2 price and make it a weekend event!
    The gift certificate is only good at the Idaho Falls Candlewood Suites but is good for a year. The only blackout date is July 4th.. Use it for the Chickenstock, a vacation or as a place for the inlaws to visit when they come to town...

For all the details about the Chickenstock please visit our webpage at www.rockymountainchickenstock or the main BYC thread at https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...kenstock-saturday-may-5th-2012-in-idaho-falls

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  2. discoveregg

discoveregg Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2011
    Northern Idaho
    How nice of Candlewood Suites to donate this suite...wondering how many people does the donated suite sleep? And the suite ammenities? The area has a few other nice hotels as well, and reasonably priced. Please provide more info or a link to this specific suite.
    Thanks again for all you do, this event is going to be so much fun!!!

3. thebirdguy

Nov 22, 2010
    Idaho Falls
  4. thebirdguy

Nov 22, 2010
    Idaho Falls
    Just a note... The gift certificate is only good in Idaho Falls but it is good for a year.. The only black out date is July 4th. Would work great for the event, a vacation, or for the in-laws to stay..

5. thebirdguy

Nov 22, 2010
    Idaho Falls
    These rooms are normally $99.00.. I have sold two of them and have 4 left.. Get them while they last!!!

6. thebirdguy

Nov 22, 2010
    Idaho Falls
    Only 3 left........ [​IMG]

7. thebirdguy

Nov 22, 2010
    Idaho Falls
    6 weeks till Chickenstock!!! If you haven't made plans yet...start planning!!!! This is going to be a great event and we're going to have lots of fun!!!!

8. thebirdguy

Nov 22, 2010
    Idaho Falls
    Three weeks away from Chickenstock 2012!!! We still have a few of the donated Suites at Candlewood available.. They can be had for 1/2 the regular price of $99. Get yours now and come make a weekend of it!!! PM me for details

9. thebirdguy

Nov 22, 2010
    Idaho Falls
    I have 2 suites left... 1/2 price at $49 each.. Just a reminder... these can be used anytime in the next year except for the 4th of July... so even if you can't make it to Chickenstock, you could make a vacation stop this summer!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by