Candling Day 10 (pic)

SterlingAcres

Songster
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Poconos, PA
Forgive my crappy pictures. I need to buy myself a flashlight to candle with, I swear...
Anyways, my concerns... :|

The embryos are still moving around, but this veining is getting darker and looking round like a blood ring kind of. I've got 4-5 eggs that look like this... At Day 10, is this normal? I can see the air sac, but there's a clear bottom too? Man I hope these hatch
fl.gif

2495648339_87b8890aed.jpg

Do you actually see the embryo moving in the ones that look like this? If so I wouldnt worry. Usually around this stage the yolk will start to take an odd shape, I think thats what you are seeing. The only thing I can see by the pic is maybe the eggs were a little old when set. Looks like you are using an auto turner by the way the egg is migrating to the top. thats why there is such a clear area in the bottom.

The little guy in that egg was moving around yesterday. I went out today and bought a nice flashlight. I can see inside, but not long enough to see any movement. I'll have to try and candle it again later. I hope he's okay, but I think he's giving up... hence the dark circle in there.
sad.png
bummer...

Back
Top Bottom