On day 7 of incubating my seb goose egg, my incubator was unplugged for 12 hours. I was almost certain that killed it but I decided to leave it in there a few days to make sure. Well today I candled (Day 12) and it appears to have gotten darker inside the egg and what looks to be an embryo has gotten bigger. Anyway I'm shocked it survived if thats it, what does bacteria spreading inside the egg look like? Any pictures? Maybe I'm being really negative but I dont want to get my hopes up again for nothing.