Canning Recipes with Chicken

ladybrasa

Songster
Jun 13, 2020
Virginia, USA
I will probably raise a few cockerels for the freezer again this year. I’d like to try canning chicken this year also. I’ve done the stock/broth. What would be really awesome is some sort of recipes to can that I could just pull out of the pantry at night after work and more or less have a meal ready to go. Is this even possible? If so, I’d love to see recipes!!

I will probably raise a few cockerels for the freezer again this year. I’d like to try canning chicken this year also. I’ve done the stock/broth. What would be really awesome is some sort of recipes to can that I could just pull out of the pantry at night after work and more or less have a meal ready to go. Is this even possible? If so, I’d love to see recipes!!
I can up chicken soup so that all I have to do is bring it to a simmer and either add rice or noodles.
Shredded chicken can get dumped, heated, drained and then add bbq sauce to.
Chunk/ chreds chicken can be added to cream of chicken soup and some dry rice and water and in half an hour in the oven you have chicken and rice, slap green beans next to and DINNER.
Chicken tacos
Chicken stir fry with microwave asian veg mix
Pretty much anything chicken....

Back
Top Bottom