1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Cannonball was the victim

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Cetawin, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    of a vampire schoolgirl this morning! [​IMG] At a mere 7 weeks old, it was a disgusting mess...feathers everywhere and the slurping noises [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It was messy as you can see but the young vampire insisted they taste better fresh and flapping.

[​IMG]

Did not even bother to clean up around her mouth...disgusting I tell you

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank goodness the vampire went to school and the rest of the young flock was spared.

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Hahaha, chicken snack before school! (Well, now we know it's MISS Cannonball, don't we? Sorry, Ladyhawk's hubby, your Cannonball is a dainty little girl.)

3. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    I know he is still traumatized over that and the thought Fattie may be a girl too...it may be too much for him to handle. hahahaha

4. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    What a lovely young vampire school girl lady!

5. Fuffy

Fuffy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2009
    Jersey, GB
    Not sure which one is prettier [​IMG]

6. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Poor Cannonball, I can see the fear in her eyes! Mighty mean looking vampire, too! [​IMG]

7. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Quote:I know the poor thing...was scared witless! But she is recovering from her wounds and is hidden in my bedroom in the event the little vampire returns to finish her off. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by