Cannot keep this chicken happiness inside of me!

Chicken Frenzie

Chicken Whisperer
12 Years
Nov 2, 2010
roll.png
We might actually order form Murray Mc Murray hatchery! My Dad said we could probably get them May 9th... yay!!! IT all adds up to 17.64.. but I have no idea abotu shipping. I've been reading the comments and they sound good! We're planning to get....
1 White Silkie
1 Amerucana/arucana
1 Red star
1 Speckled Sussex
1 Delaware
And...
1 Black Giant
I'm so excited! It says it ships when they're 1 day old, but it will take about a day to get to us.. so two days old!
big_smile.png
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

Congratulations. Be careful to check on the minimum amount to order. I received the new catelog the other day and I think the min. from McMurry is 25 chickie babies. This is due to keeping them warm during shipping. I could be wrong. Good luck when you get them and they are sooo much fun.

I will be ordering 20-something chicks from them in March or so. The minimum order of chicks you can order is 25, by the way, so if I were you I'd go with mypetchicken.com.

Quote:
Really? It said you oculd order 1 and stuff. Hmm.. I'll see if my Dad will let me call them.. =P

For the most part, the hatcheries have a minimum order of baby chicks(some do have smaller orders available).
Maybe you could try your local feed store, that way you could get as few as you want.
Good luck whatever you decide. Baby chicks are so much fun, no matter where you get them.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom