Cannot keep this chicken happiness inside of me!

You can order as many or as few of each breed you want, but you must order a minimum of 25 all together.

Last edited:
You can do small orders from idealpoultry.com They are fantastic with customer service and there are no minimum orders and the shipping is CHEAP!!! Also thet gaurantee their chicks and will replace them if any die with the first few days! They are located in TX so they ship from a warmer climate which I personally think makes a HUGE difference on the survival rate for the new baby chicks! My girlfriend ordered from MM last year and half of the order DIED within the first couple of days! They are out west and it's COLD out there in JAN/FEB! I'd really consider Ideal! Just my 2cents! Keri

MOst of hatcheries will add what they call packing peanuts to your small order.
The packing peanuts are extra rooster chicks that they were not able to sell.
Mypetchicken does not include these extras as they use heating pouches in small orders that allow you to order as small as just 3 chicks.

Well, since we only need 5 because we had a small 'backyard' farm I'll order them from our local feedstore, anyhow it'll be so much fun!

Quote:
Yup, we alreay have 9 chickens, 1 non laying pullet, 8 laying pullets and a rooster. My Dad and
I are going to build another coop, so we can sell eggs better for the Farmer's market =P It'll be so much fun =P

Back
Top Bottom