1. Antioch

Antioch New Egg

Jun 26, 2014
    I cannot post from my nook.

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Please see the information here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/troubleshooting-byc-problems-bugs-error-messages-other-issues

If none of those things help, please come back to this post and reply with all the information requested in that article above, especially:

1) Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
    2) Have you deleted your internet cache / browser history of files and tried again?
    3) Have you tried a different browser (we suggest Google Chrome or Firefox)?

3. MrsMistyReal

MrsMistyReal Overrun With Chickens

Aug 6, 2014
    Mississippi
    Hey ty for the info,problem solved.

4. Roxannemc

Roxannemc Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2012
    SE Missouri
    I can reply from my phone a 4 month old LG android .can add photos .but I can't start a thread.what do you think is the problem?

5. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Can you not see the button to post a thread, or can you not click the button? Two very different problems. :)

6. sissybug

sissybug Out Of The Brooder

Feb 25, 2015
    Kingsburg Ca
    I am having the Same problem:( I can't start my own question , I can only reply on someone else's! I am new to haveing chickens and I have so many questions. I have an iPhone 5c. If anyone can help I would realy appreciate it:) thanks in Advance

7. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Please see the information here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/troubleshooting-byc-problems-bugs-error-messages-other-issues

If none of those things help, please come back to this post and reply with all the information requested in that article above, especially:

1) Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
    2) Have you deleted your internet cache / browser history of files and tried again?
    3) Have you tried a different browser (we suggest Google Chrome or Firefox)?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by