Cannot upload images on mobile?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by tamberchick, Mar 29, 2015.

1. tamberchick

tamberchick Out Of The Brooder

Mar 18, 2015
    Idaho
    I can click on the image upload sign, I can pick an image, but it never shows up. I use a Nokia Microsoft Phone. It wont even let me on the desktop version. Any help on this?

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

We unfortunately don't have this device to test. Anybody else with this system have any comments?

3. zimrijs

zimrijs Out Of The Brooder

Mar 27, 2015
    mission tx
    I have a windows Nokia phone too and I can't upload pictures neither I have to put the link to photobucket

4. newballance989

newballance989 New Egg

Apr 11, 2015
    WGC Managing home of financial commitment strategy?Marcus Grubb noted the fiures for Native indian and China suppliers this one fourth reinforce the need to comprehend the aspects which underpinned an "exceptional Q3" last year."
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    http://www.rsgoldmall.com/rs-3-gold.html

5. Tweetie

Tweetie Out Of The Brooder

Feb 17, 2015
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and when I try to post from my phone I can't attach a photo. I click on the attach image button but after that it won't work. The button is grey and doesn't act like a link.

6. Texas4T

Texas4T Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2015
    Texas
    My Samsung tablet won't let me post photos either! Same problem. What gives?

7. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Upload to another site and copy the image URL here. Lots of image hosts are free, so it's a simple solution. :)

8. Tweetie

Tweetie Out Of The Brooder

Feb 17, 2015
    Seems like they should be able to fix the problem. Don't mind a fix in the meantime. Bugs me when the options are there but don't work.

9. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Yeah, it's a pain for sure. At least we can work around this issue, but it'll be nice when it's fixed.

10. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the feedback, we're looking into the issue.

Please continue to post as much detail as possible, especially the phone model, operating system & version, and the web-browser and version you are using.

11. roo-many

roo-many Out Of The Brooder

Jun 2, 2012
    Same problem here with Windows Nokia Lumia 521. Using ie .

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by