Canon 30D camera with 2 lenses

Shared Acres

Songster
11 Years
Aug 10, 2008
Northeast Fla
I'm selling my backup camera to make room for a new camera.

Canon 30D, 8.2 megapixels with box original manuals, CDs, etc.
Battery and charger
1GB memory card
Canon 18-55mm lense
Canon 75-300 lense Great for sports, portraits, etc.

Has a special wheel next to the viewfinder to adjust the view to your eyesight.

Exceptional digital SLR with exclusive 8.
2 Megapixel Canon CMOS Sensor and DIGIC II Image Processor

User-selectable high-speed and low-speed continuous shooting up to 5 frames a second.

Large 2.
5 inch LCD monitor that can be viewed at extreme angles up to 170°
New and improved features: Picture Style for superior command of in-camera color, contrast and sharpness, spot metering and shutter durability of approximately 100,000 cycles

Impressive 9-point Wide-area AF with a dual precision sensor at the center

One-touch direct printing and improved PictBridge features, including more custom print effects and printing with shooting information

Fully compatible with all EF and EF-S Lenses and a wide range of EOS System accessories

Plug it straight into your TV for a slideshow! Can also plug into some printers and print directly from them!

MORE INFO: http://www. usa. canon. com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=139&modelid=12929#ModelFeaturesAct

This camera has been maintained and taken to be cleaned and maintenanced by an authorized Canon Service Center. Works GREAT, just upgrading.

Originally bought at Ritz Camera in 2006 for $1600! (I still have the receipt.) PLUS another $250ish for the other lense, then a memory card!

I'm asking $750 for all!

Will ship for additional fee.

ok, I'm drooling. Wish I could afford it. My Christmas present is a new pair of glasses. Sometimes being an adult is just no fun...

LOL. I feel ya.

I have two Canons. A 30D and a 40D. I want to sell the 30D to get a full frame, like the 5D.

I THINK these are some of the photos I took with the 30D.

Tampa6356LRlogo.jpg

3Veros6415LR.jpg

10Veros6573memorylaneBWLR.jpg
\\\\
Gomez5241LR.jpg

ChristyTrashDress0150warmLR.jpg

Tampa6340v2LRlogo.jpg

Still have this.

Will sell camera with the basic lense for $650.
Zoom lense for $150

If you prefer to buy them seperately.

Back
Top Bottom