Can't access recent posts.

satay

oz-e-chick
15 Years
Sep 2, 2008
Esk Qld Australia
I am not sure why but for the last few days I can't access recent posts. I get this message when i try.File: /home/backyard/public_html/forum/search.php
Line: 493

PunBB reported: Unable to insert search results

Database reported: Duplicate entry '1496473290' for key 1 (Errno: 1062)

Everything else seems to work fine but not recent posts. I have emptied cookies done virus scans etc but nothing seems to fix it. Does anyone have any ideas?

That happens to me every now and again, just after 8PM each evening... it's also when my computer starts removing Trojan horses....

Nifty, do you do regular scans for malware?

Quote:
Oh your a so smart. That worked a treat thanks. Now if i had only have know that 2 days ago would have saved alot of cussing on this end l
lol.png

Quote:
Oh your a so smart. That worked a treat thanks. Now if i had only have know that 2 days ago would have saved alot of cussing on this end l
lol.png

I thought the air in the southern hemisphere looked kind of blue for the last couple days................................................
lau.gif

It's a bug that we haven't been able to find a fix for (yet). Basically it happens when a bunch of people are hitting the recent posts thread at the same exact time. Hitting refresh usually does the trick.

Back
Top Bottom