Can't "Add a Member Page"

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Hrhchazman, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Hrhchazman

Hrhchazman Out Of The Brooder

Jan 30, 2016
    Hi, I'm still a newbie, so I guess I must be on probation. [​IMG] I was trying to enter the contest with my design for a water warmer, but couldn't see the link "Add a Member Page" that was suggested. I did a little searching on the site and found someone else had the same problem. Well someone saw that, and added a couple of links, and said "Try these links" one of which was to add a page. I thought, this should do it. BUT, when I clicked on the link I got a message that said something like "Your account does not have permission to add a member page" or something like that. [​IMG]
    Soooooo.....can anybody tell me how (if at all) I can add a member page and enter the contest? Thank you for listening, I hate to be a pain in the.....neck.

[​IMG] LOL

Charlie

1 person likes this.
  2. XxMingirlxX

XxMingirlxX Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2013
    Lancashire, England
    You probably need a few more posts before you can create a page, the administrators add precautions like these to prevent spam.

So just get posting! It shouldn't take long, find a fun thread and have a chat and before you know it, it should work. :)

3. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    x2

4. Hrhchazman

Jan 30, 2016
    Ok, thank you !

5. Hrhchazman

Jan 30, 2016
    Ok, thank you !

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Beautiful avatar - is that one of your birds? Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock.

7. Hrhchazman

Jan 30, 2016
    Yes, thank you very much. that's Penny. She really is such a sweetheart. We picked her up in early October, and she has not gone broody on us yet. (While two of her sisters will at the drop of a hat) She lays almost every day, and has just the sweetest, most easy going personality of all four of our girls. I have to get some pics of the other three up soon. They're all good girls, and so much fun, but I would have to say Penny is the star of our little flock.
    Thank you for the warm welcome, and have a great day!

Charlie

8. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Hi Charlie, [​IMG]

Hope you can add a member page soon. Good luck on your contest entry!

9. Hrhchazman

Jan 30, 2016
    Thank you! I'm looking forward to it. [​IMG]

10. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Hello Charlie!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by