can't decide between murray mcmurray and cackle hatchery easter eggers!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by urban chicks, Mar 16, 2014.

1. urban chicks

urban chicks In the Brooder

Oct 2, 2012
    if you have ordered easter eggers from either of these hatcheries, please tell me some information about the easter eggers colors, egg laying, personalities and possibly pictures

2. 3riverschick

3riverschick Poultry Lit Chaser

May 19, 2009
    I vote for Cackle. Have heard good things about both hatcheries. Just heard more good about Cackle.
    Best,
    Karen

3. nurschic

nurschic Chirping

Feb 10, 2014
    I got my chicks, variety of breeds, from Meyers Hatchery and I love the service I got from them!!! I have 16 chicks and they are all very friendly, even the roosters! I think I have 2 easter eggers pullet and roo and they are BEAUTIFUL! And the service I got from the Meyers Hatchery staff was top notch!

Hope this was of some help!

4. CGinJCMO

CGinJCMO Songster

May 8, 2012
    Cole County Missouri
    I'm biased toward Cackle. (Don't know about M.'s EEs) Did get a couple of roosters from a Texas hatchery and the one I kept became bad while the EE girls I got from Cackle a year later have been sweet. I'm trying to hatch my own but the rooster father was mixed and the daughters from him and a blue egg layer are all laying green.

CG

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: