1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Can't find a post!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by Southern Gardener, May 20, 2008.

1. Southern Gardener

Southern Gardener Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2008
    Louisiana
    I'm looking for a post of someone's run and I can't remember who it was! I know this is vague, but the run was long and possibly made of 2x4's with a cute door - I think it was built around a tree. I've been through all the coop pages and can't find it! [​IMG] Anyone remember it?

Thanks!

2. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Yes I remember that one...I don't remember who's it was but I remember seeing it. If I run into it I will send ya a link. I am looking at runs too so I will keep an eye out for that one!

3. Southern Gardener

Southern Gardener Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2008
    Louisiana
    That's it!!! [​IMG] Shellie, is it yours? I LOVE it. I'll be starting a new and much bigger coop in the near future. I'm going to show it to a friend of mine - he'll be building it for me.

Thanks!
    Joan

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  4. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Nope, it's not mine. But I love it too and hope to build one just like it soon [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by