Can't find post w/ pics of coop/run!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by LizD360, Jul 24, 2010.

1. LizD360

LizD360 In the Brooder

Jun 15, 2010
    Sanford, FL
    I'm trying to find pics of a coop/run that were previously posted. It was posted by a woman, she and her husband built it. You had to go to her BYC page to see the pics. The frame of the coop/run was painted white, the outside of the coop(4'x6'?) was a sage-green color, inside it was white? It had windows that propped open and the roof was the corrugated plastic that allows light to filter through. It's really cute

Please help me- the carpenter is coming tomorrow- I thought I flagged it, but now can't find it![​IMG]

2. eggsrcool

eggsrcool Sussex Fanatic

3. LizD360

LizD360 In the Brooder

Jun 15, 2010
    Sanford, FL
    Thank you for trying to help![​IMG]

That is a really cute coop- but not the one I had been looking at. I feel like a big goof for not making sure I at least copied the pic- I just kept coming back to the coop message board to look at it not thinking I wouldn't be able to find it.

The one I was looking for has the coop and run covered under one roof (corrugated plastic)- it's like a big rectangle with the coop at one end. I also believe the woman lives in the South like I do- so it's more about keeping the chickens cool and not worrying about the cold so much.

Again- Thank You for trying.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  4. If you posted in a topic about it then you just need to click Profile and then Show All Posts and you can hunt down where it was you posted your comment about it, and thus find the link/member who inspired the post... it's a theory.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by