Can't find posted recipe, help please?

Sorry, I don't have it, but I laughed out loud... that must be the antithesis of my dog ate it for the online world. LOLOL!! Hope you find it! Suz

Quote:
If I keep eating these coffee mug cakes (and cinnamon rolls) there's going to be more of me to love in no time! Here's your warning, they are addicting. I can nearly recite the recipe by heart now.

I've even tweaked my recipe a bit and find that 3 TBSP of flour work better than four. And add a dash of baking powder to it for extra fluffiness...

I used microwave,, cake in a cup, you name it, but never used mug,,, I appreciate it, we are going to make 10 of them with donated cups for the band bake sale today.

Quote:
If I keep eating these coffee mug cakes (and cinnamon rolls) there's going to be more of me to love in no time! Here's your warning, they are addicting. I can nearly recite the recipe by heart now.

I've even tweaked my recipe a bit and find that 3 TBSP of flour work better than four. And add a dash of baking powder to it for extra fluffiness...

Oh my
tongue.png

Chris..master of the coffee cup cake.

lol.png

Back
Top Bottom