Can't get an Avatar

GracefulBantams

Hatching and Showing
13 Years
Oct 10, 2007
Oklahoma
I must be out of it, but I just can't get my new avatar to work. I resized it and everything like I usually do, but it just won't upload here. I even went through this step-by-step (https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=8134#p8134) and I still don't have an avatar
barnie.gif

Can anyone help me
he.gif

Quote:
I was having the same problem, then I read here, somewhere, to save the file as a .gif instead of .jpeg and then upload it, and it worked.

Okay, so I just changed mine today, so maybe I can help out.

First I saved a photo and resized it to be 100 x 100... saved as a photo jpeg file.

Then where you import it I browsed and clicked on it and then hit upload. sounds really easy, so you've probably got something else going on.

Just trying to help

I've always been able to change my avatar by using photobucket to resize the picture, saving it to my computer and then uploading it on here.

Something is messed up on here. This was the first time I've ever had a problem and I do it the same way every time. There seems to be some technical issues on this site.

Thanks for all the responses.
I finally got it to work (as you can see
lol.png
). I tried saving it as a .gif, like one of you suggested and it worked. Weird... but, oh well I have an avatar
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom