can't get temp up on hatcher-IT'S UP!!

Vanessabuffsnsilkies

Songster
10 Years
May 26, 2009
NE Ohio
My hatcher is at 97.5 and it won't seem to go up, it was fine yesterday (100.1) I had chicks in it and took them out. Cleaned the bottom and got it ready for another batch of eggs. My son moved it and stretched the cord a bit and now it won't seem to go up. I have eggs in my genesis due for lockdown on the 23rd and a batch were to go in yesterday. I'm feeling like I have to choose between lav silkies and some LF cochins. The lav silkies were to go on lockdown yesterday. Not sure what to do. Don't want to go to TSC and buy a LG... any suggestions?

Last edited:
Mine did this the other day..was going great at 100.2F then I candled some and filled water and when I put it back to settle it wouldn't go above 99.1-99.3F? So I wrapped it in a blanket and it went back to normal temp. 100.2 after a while and I took the blanket away...? I don't know what happened? but it's back to being awesome again...

thumbsup.gif

OK, WE ARE BACK IN BUSINESS! I unplugged it and turned it down a bit, plugged it back in and turned it up a bit and now it's at 99.9

YAY!

Back
Top Bottom