can't log out??

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by klf73, Feb 10, 2009.

1. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    I decided to check in at BYC from my mothers house and now I can't log out? I keep trying, I even closed the window, but if I go back to byc, I am logged in. I don't need them in my messages [​IMG] . I have seen dad cruising byc so I know he will be back [​IMG]

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

3. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    oh boy, my mother will kill me if I delete her cookies [​IMG]

eta- guess I won't be checking in from here anymore [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  4. Nifty-Chicken

You should be able to just find the ones for BYC and delete them if you know how. There are lots of help pages on the interent on how to delete individual cookies.

5. Nifty-Chicken

It shouldn't be an ongoing problem, but it does come up once in a while.

6. Nifty-Chicken

Krista, have you logged into any of the other BYC sister sites from her house?

7. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    Quote:No, I haven't. I just finally went in and deleted cookies, history, etc and it finally worked. Thanks [​IMG]

8. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    Maybe something is wrong because earlier today I was reading a post and was suddenly logged out. Of course, I couldn't remember the right password and had to e-mail for a new one. I was mysteriously logged off around 1:15 - 1:20pm. That's shortly before the op's original post.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by