Can't post to auction classified. Why not?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by peepblessed, Mar 21, 2012.

1. peepblessed

peepblessed Chillin' With My Peeps

I have been trying for several hours to post a classied ad in the chicken hatching egg section. Everytime I press the create new classified button the page reloads and its back to the same page. Other people have been posting in that section all afternoon so I know it's working for some people. Any suggestions? I didn't know what section to put this in.[​IMG]

2. peepblessed

I've been trying for three days now to create a classified ad and it won't load the page. I have done an ad before without a hitch. Any idea what's going on??

3. elevan

elevan Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Try clearing your cache (deleting cookies / temporary folders) and trying again.

4. peepblessed

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try it but I doubt that is it because I tried another computer and that didn't help. The auction section just doesn't like me anymore.[​IMG]

5. foxgapchickens

foxgapchickens Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2011
    Maryland
    I also tried to post to the BST section a Breeding Pair of Yellow Golden Pheasants and got a pop up that said I have to have 20 posts? What counts as a post? Does the question I ask here count as a post or do I need to write something on one of the forums?

6. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    This counts as a post and you are writing something on one of the forums.

7. Rosaleen

Rosaleen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2011
    Danville, Vermont
    I have tried numerous times...every time I put all the info in ( including a price) the message pops up and tells me I need to put in a price....very frustrating!

8. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

What exact characters are you putting in? Are you only using numbers, or are you putting in any spaces, dollar signs, etc?

9. peepblessed

I can't get it to open the page where you put the price, etc. [​IMG]

10. peepblessed

It's been 5 days now and I still can't open the classfied ad site. I keep hoping there is someone who can tell me what to do??? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by