cant sleep..

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chixie, Dec 5, 2009.

1. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    waiting for DH to get home.. he went on a fire call ... a car roll over with 5 people trapped inside.... I hate when he has to go to theese calls at night. especially tonight when the roads are icy. It is so dangerous.

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Welcome to my world.

I hate it when I know that my son, 600 miles away from here is driving on icy roads to see his girlfriend 60 miles away and then driving back in the middle of the night.

He is going to take a cell phone back with him in January after Christmas break.

3. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    I always stay up when he makes calls at night...I want to make sure he makes it home safely... so I will make me some cocoa and watch tv until he gets home.... I used to be in the fire department until I got hyrt at work 3 years ago...I really miss it... but I know I can no longer do the job with out possibly injuring myself worse

4. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Hope your loved ones are safe at home now!

5. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    he is home... I am a little ticked at the dpartment of public safty officer... he let the driver go with out even a ticket and DH said she was clearly intoxicated(she smelled of whisky and has a whisky bottle in the car and she acted intoxicated) because he wanted to go to another wreck just so he can see a police car hanging off a bridge(not even his call)...If I knew this officers name I would file a complaint... he didn't do a sobriety test and only stayed for a few minutes and barely talked to the driver and she didn't even go to the hospital

Last edited: Dec 5, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by