can't take the waiting! Ahh.

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by perfectly_polish, Feb 20, 2008.

1. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    My ducks from MMH were shipped yesterday morning and still aren't here. I have heard that MMH doesn't hatch their own ducks so I have no idea where they are coming from, so I don't know how long they had to travel. It's so cold outside I just hope they're okay. I called the PO twice and then I went to home depot and just happened to pass the PO so I thought hey why the heck not, I was out for about 2 hours, so I stopped in...still no ducks. They told me though that as soon as they come they will call and that they will keep them super warm until I get there. I just hope they get here soon. Has anyone ordered ducks from MMH before?

2. SweetLilRachy00

SweetLilRachy00 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 30, 2007
    Simpsonville, SC
    We've gotten day old chicks from them. Not sure when they shipped and arrived because my FIL recieved them. However, they were all safe and sound when recieved! I'm sure they're fine. If you want, give them a call or shoot them an email and check.

3. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    It usually takes 2 days. If they were shipped on the 19th don' t expect them before the 21 or 22. They do not ship as overnight delivery.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by