Cant up loads my pictures anymore

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by adorable, Aug 30, 2010.

1. adorable

adorable Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2007
    near ottawa ontario
    Dont know where to put this. I was able to up load my pictures. Copy and paste. I still can up load them and highlight it. Put it will not copy.Do you know why?

2. Yay Chicks!

Yay Chicks! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2010
    Forest Grove, OR
    I'm having similar problems. I had been able to post pictures and now I can't, although I can embed a link so if anyone wants to bother to click on it they can get to the picture. [​IMG]

3. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Is your pic storage space full? If so, you will need to delete some older ones.

4. adorable

Aug 7, 2007
    near ottawa ontario
    No...Lots of space. I also notice that i tried to move this ad to a different spot. So i highlight it in blue then went to copy. It will NOT copy ..Just on this forum. It just going a click sound. Meaning no. What else might be wrong.?

5. adorable

Aug 7, 2007
    near ottawa ontario
    [​IMG]
    It worked. But i had to use photo bucket

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  6. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    I PM'd Nifty Chicken last week about this. I thought it was just me. I use Google Chrome as my web browser. The way I have to do it now is to open another window of BYC in Internet Explorer, then click uploads and copy and paste from it. It's a PIA... [​IMG]

If everyone will PM Nifty, he can take another look and see if there is a problem.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by