Canton Weekend in TX

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by JohnnyHayes, Nov 26, 2007.

1. JohnnyHayes

JohnnyHayes Out Of The Brooder

Sep 28, 2007
    Dawson Texas
    Hi Folks this is First Monday weekend in Canton TX It should be great out there, The DW and I will be there her working her way thru the 350 acres of shopping and me in Dogtown looking for the one great bird. Johnny

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] ANd I bet your wife can do the 350 acres in the same time it takes you to find one bird [​IMG]

3. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Hey Johnny, It's a women thang.

4. ZuniBee

ZuniBee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2007
    Zuni, Virginia
    Oh man I wish I could go to the First Monday weekend in Canton TX. My parents live in Mount Pleasant and every time I go to visit we go to the First Monday in Canton. What a great place to spend the weekend!

5. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    I would love to go and look around, but not with my 2 yr old and 6 yr old. [​IMG] It could be disasterous. The last time we went it was like August and 130 degrees out and my son told me it made him hot and nervous. [​IMG]

6. JohnnyHayes

JohnnyHayes Out Of The Brooder

Sep 28, 2007
    Dawson Texas
    :DHere put the kids in a wagon pull them and they will have a ball. It should be a nice day out, we always look forward to going. It will be busy being just befor christmas. I was there in the summer when it was god alful hot, I befriended a couple of poultry sellers and set in their shadey spot. Smile Johnny

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by