car port frame run????

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by missy5, May 19, 2011.

1. missy5

missy5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2010
    A while ago i saw an amazing run built with a car port frame. I thought i saved it but i guess not. I was given the frame from a neighbour cause he got tiered of chasing it with all the wind storms we've been getting. I need ideas from the other post but can't find it. Can anyone help? Thanks

2. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Oh man, I think I remember the run you're talking about...I'll have to scout around.

3. nelgkel

nelgkel Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2010
    FL
  4. Noymira

Noymira Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2011
    Chittenden County, VT
    Quote:That is really cool!

5. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Quote:That's not the one I was thinking of, but maybe it's the one the OP was looking for???? I've had no luck so far...

6. ChickensAreSweet

ChickensAreSweet Heavenly Grains for Hens

I saw one long ago that I too have searched over and over for, but can never find it. It was in the middle of a field and had a coop inside it. [​IMG]

7. nelgkel

nelgkel Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2010
    FL
    was it completely covered with green metal roofing?

8. missy5

missy5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2010
    Thanks for all the replies. No that's not the on, very nice though. The one i'm talking about was a guy, (excuse me, man) building it from the ground up, begining to end. It would have helped alot. It's just little old me doing it, (woman)lol, hopefully with the help of my older children. But thanks girls and guys, keep it up if you can cause i'm starting this weekend. Thanks soooooo much, i love this site. Angie.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by